FS: CB Rainbow Crush & AquaSD Flamethrower

eja99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
201
Reaction score
42
Location
94040
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pick up in the SF Bay Area. PM is key. Thanks for looking.

I purchased a tiny frag from ASD in 12/2014. The streaks are baby blue and the rim a bright orange.

ASD Flamethrower: $350

7FFDF437-7BD9-40F1-BA3A-2E3B9678187C.jpg


I purchased the RC directly from Cornbread in 2/2014. The frag is popping another eye through the blue streak.

CB Rainbow Crush: $350

06208E51-74E0-4035-856A-7B1DBEAF841D.jpg
 
No here is the RC mother from a while back.

I've cut this chalice 3x - sold 1 frag and kept 2. After those grew out, I cut them too. The piece for sale is technically a grandchild of the chalice below. The original frag from CB was just the 2 eyes in the center.

9905C9D6-9576-468E-8FB6-D12272F24998.jpg
 
The Rainbow Crush is a decent grower once it settles in. The Flamethrower is a slow grower. Of course, that's just my opinion.
 
I just picked up a rainbow chalice from WWC and it is growing pretty fast with all things considered I added it to the tank on December 26 (left side) (right side pic) taken two days ago

IMG_3497.JPG
That's great growth, what are you feeding it!:D
 
This is 2 years of growth before I cut the frag for sale. I'm not sure that qualifies as good growth. HA. I occasionally will feed reef chili but nothing other than that.

A7442A19-58F3-4960-ACC5-331375C71469.jpg


A10D7C5F-130A-4CD5-AA63-FA27DDF54CB7.jpg
 
I agree with Salty1962. That's amazing growth in a short amount of time. Tell us your secret.
 
This is 2 years of growth before I cut the frag for sale. I'm not sure that qualifies as good growth. HA. I occasionally will feed reef chili but nothing other than that.

A7442A19-58F3-4960-ACC5-331375C71469.jpg


A10D7C5F-130A-4CD5-AA63-FA27DDF54CB7.jpg
I like this one what is it called??
 
I agree with Salty1962. That's amazing growth in a short amount of time. Tell us your secret.
And I run halides 17500k mega chrome. The pics are under my reefbrites. I only run when I'm there to look at if halides are off
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new