fs: Iwaki MD-70RLT

  • Thread starter Thread starter chk4tix
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chk4tix

Algae farmer
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
650
Reaction score
240
Location
DFW
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my MD-70RLT (Japanese motor) external return pump. This is an awesome pump if you have a high head application. I have had this pump a little under 2 years and it works great. I was running about 25ft of head with no problems at all. I paid almost $400 for it when I bought it, but I have swapped it out for an even larger pump. If wanted I will include the 1" unions I was using with it. If you have any questions ask.

specs
Model: MD70RLT
Inlet(MPT)/Outlet(MPT): 1"/1"
Flow Rate @ 4 Head: 1500 GPH
Max Head ft: 31.8

I am asking $140 shipped

IMGA0137.jpg

IMGA0135.jpg

IMGA0134.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new