• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Poletti Jawbreakers 30+ frags starting at $20

Item Price
$20+
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Also open to trades for LSOH zoas, OG Bounce mushroom, and other higher end zoas. Let me know what you have :)

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
JB#1 and JB#18 are now sold, and JB#14 is pending. Still plenty of nice frags available!

Colemansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely buy with confidence I bought a few frags a few weeks ago one being a JB and it had the 2 mushrooms as advertised as well as 3 more tiny little baby mushrooms, the baby’s were smaller than a pencil eraser but either way I was super happy with it.

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Any pictures of the mothers Shrooms and colors?

I get this question a lot, and it's actually really hard for me to answer. I started with a few polyps (which I bought here on r2r, ironically) and rather than selling off new babies feom the parent polyps shortly after they started growing, I just kinda let them all grow out for about a year. A few polyps turned into many dozens over that time, which made/makes it hard to tell which frag comes from which parent polyp.

That stated, I've been unable to definitely pinpoint what causes some to color up quickly while others don't. I've kept them all in a variety of lighting and flow situations, isolated more colorful polyps to see I'd the sprouted babies with more color (and done the same with solid orange pilyps), etc. The only conclusion that I could definitively draw is that they all have the potential to not only color up with reds (and greens, actually) early on, there seems to be no definitive scenario that causes them to do so. Half red polyps sprouted all orange babies while all orange polyps have sprouted babies with a ton of red. It seems to be 100% random. At least it does in my system...

I know that doesn't help what so ever, and I'm sorry for that, I really wish I had a better answer for you!

I forgot to add, the original parent polyps have likely already been sold/traded. So that just makes the coloring question even harder to sort. Lol.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 141 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.0%
Back