• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Fiji Yellow Fiji Leather (real ones), Rainbow Acans, Softies, LPS, SPS... a little bit of basically everything.

Item Price
$20+
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
All PMs have been responded to. Lots of stuff pending at the moment. Will update the thread as they are sold.

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I was 'on your list' for the yellow Fiji a few months ago but never heard back. There are several in my local group (DFWMAS) who are looking-would you be willing to do a group ship to us so we can save on shipping cost?

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hello I was 'on your list' for the yellow Fiji a few months ago but never heard back. There are several in my local group (DFWMAS) who are looking-would you be willing to do a group ship to us so we can save on shipping cost?

Hi,

I stopped doing the wait list thing the first time I tried it. It was far more of a headache than it was worth and I ultimately wasted quite bit of time on it. I'm sorry! I've since just told people to follow me here in r2r and be on the look out for when I have frags available. I know that isn't exactly ideal for those of you that are wanting frags, but this is the only way that works for me. I sell corals simply to fund my hobby and because I enjoy being able to provide healthy frags at a decent price. It is definitely not my full time job! The wait list thing just made it far more of a job than I want it to be.

That said, I'm basically sold out for now (#2 is available but is pending, and has someone else in line if that buyer falls through), but will gladly work with you and DFWMAS in the future. I know that's a large and thriving club, approximately how many frag do you think you guys would want?

Last edited:
OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm about to go through and update the thread to mark corals that have been sold individually, but just wanted to state that all of the YFLs are now sold. I'll see what I can do to have a few more in the next couple of months, but my main colony is just now starting to recover from being overly fragged the last time I cut it, and my grow out colonies are all still pretty small. So it may be a while before I have frags available again, I'm sorry!

Also, I believe I have now responded to all PMs. I had a ton, so if I've missed you, I'm sorry! If you did not receive a response from me, either post here or post in the PM you sent already to get my attention. I definitely didn't disregard anyone intentionally! Thanks!

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm about to go through and update the thread to mark corals that have been sold individually, but just wanted to state that all of the YFLs are now sold. I'll see what I can do to have a few more in the next couple of months, but my main colony is just now starting to recover from being overly fragged the last time I cut it, and my grow out colonies are all still pretty small. So it may be a while before I have frags available again, I'm sorry!

Also, I believe I have now responded to all PMs. I had a ton, so if I've missed you, I'm sorry! If you did not receive a response from me, either post here or post in the PM you sent already to get my attention. I definitely didn't disregard anyone intentionally! Thanks!
i’ll wait for as long as i have to.. the yellow fiji (true OG) is one of my grail corals..

i’ll be lurking

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I stopped doing the wait list thing the first time I tried it. It was far more of a headache than it was worth and I ultimately wasted quite bit of time on it. I'm sorry! I've since just told people to follow me here in r2r and be on the look out for when I have frags available. I know that isn't exactly ideal for those of you that are wanting frags, but this is the only way that works for me. I sell corals simply to fund my hobby and because I enjoying able to provide healthy frags at a decent price. It is definitely not my full time job! the wait list thing just made it far more of a job than I want it to be.

That said, I'm basically sold out for now (#2 is available but is pending, and has someone else in line if that buyer falls through), but will gladly work with you and DFWMAS in the future. I know that's a large and thriving club, approximately how many frag do you think you guys would want?
I understand-I have had my own experiences with waitlists. No worries.

There are 4 (including me) on the DFWMAS thread from this week all looking.

Slightly unrelated-what lights do you have? On our thread one poster says he has never been able to maintain the yellow color under LED's only halides. However I used to have one under a Kessill AP700 that maintained the yellow (lost in a crash several years ago).

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I understand-I have had my own experiences with waitlists. No worries.

There are 4 (including me) on the DFWMAS thread from this week all looking.

Slightly unrelated-what lights do you have? On our thread one poster says he has never been able to maintain the yellow color under LED's only halides. However I used to have one under a Kessill AP700 that maintained the yellow (lost in a crash several years ago).

I'm old school, still using T5's over the frag tanks and my display tank even has halides. Although both systems have LED as well.

My display tank didn't have halides for the first year or so and my main colony held color just fine under only LED, but it is 100% a lower spectrum loving coral. They aren't anything special under all blue LEDs.

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thread is updated and there's still plenty of nice frags to be had! If you're interested in a few shoot me a message and let's make a deal!!

mdpitts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m seeing 3 or 4 I’m interested in. I'm in Austin are you within a couple hours from me? I should ask - if so are you cool with pick ups.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 114 58.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back