• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Radion Gen2

  • Thread starter Thread starter castires
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

castires

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
100
Reaction score
26
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Radion gen2 for sale. I do not have the original box, but the units been used between 20-30% it's entire life.

I have broken down the tank and no longer need it.

I'm asking $350 for it.

Pics attached:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397510755.655330.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397510763.716886.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new