• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: RED Fungia

Friday Night

Private collector.
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2009
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Location
Walnut Creek. CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RED FUNGIA for local pickup up sale
If no local bites will ship.

UP is a TRUE RED Fungia. Not this "pink" I see vendors call "red" these days
I have had this plate spit out 3 babies In the past

Price
6 large

Pm is key I'll get pics up later tonight
Pm email and I'll shoot pics

Thanks
 
^^^^^

yesum
 

Attachments

  • RF.jpg
    RF.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 687
  • Red.jpg
    Red.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 716
Bump for an amazing piece. I can confirm this is a true red not a pink or orangeish red. Them baby i got from the seller is a stunner everyone asks about it when i post pics. Great luck with the sale bro.
 
IMG_20120327_180813.jpg


this was taken in daylight light cycle no flash no crop. oh yah taken with my acer tablet, please excuse the quality. it is red!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new