• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Red Sea Reefer 170 with white cabinet, VarioS-4, OctoLid, and more. Near mint condition! Ready for water.

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

kinetic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FOR SALE

Red Sea Reefer 170
Build Thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/kinetic-rsr-170.323097/
  • White cabinet
  • OctoLid
  • All plumbing included
  • Dual Random Flow Generator return
  • Reefer 170 Sump
  • Glass ATO reservoir
  • Filter cup
  • Dosing reservoir (fits perfectly next to sump, 3x 2L)
  • VarioS-4 Return Pump (includes low water float switch)
Condition:
  • This tank and cabinet is in near mint condition. No chips, no scratches, no damage at all
  • Plumbing is in perfect shape
  • Pump, sump, plumbing have been given a citric acid bath
  • A few things were screwed into the inside of the stand, but very minimal screws
  • Added a small LED light inside of cabinet, very discreet and can't see it
  • There's no corraline or anything caking overflows etc. You might find a tiny bit near the silicon. The tank has always been well maintained and kept clean on all walls.
  • Never had an urchin, only trochus, cerith snails. So silicon is perfect
  • Sump is fairly clean, except there's a lot of calcification build up. I might tackle that next week with some citric acid, but I ran out so I need to wait for more to come. If you want to take it and clean that out yourself, that's the only bit of maintenance left.
  • This tank is pretty much plug-in-play in terms of return/plumbing since I'll include the return pump with the plumbing all ready to go, including the right adapters from the VarioS pump. It even comes with a water level sensor. It doesn't need much of a clean, since I've done most. There might be some algae on the sides, and the sump as I mentioned, otherwise it's really nice. I didn't run a refugium, so the sump is just fine.
  • I removed the gravity fed ATO float valve thing when I first got the tank, so that's not there, but I'll include the reservoir
$900 firm
Pick up in Berkeley, CA

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back