• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Reef Octopus XS200 Skimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

CausticGuy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
245
Reaction score
9
Location
Spring Lake
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This skimmer is almost 2 years old now and works great.
Dims: 13.5"x 8.5"x 21.75"
Rated to 200 gallons
Uses Sicce PSK-1000

Asking $250 plus shipping. Shipping seems to come out a little over $20 depending on zip code.
 

Attachments

  • skimmer.jpg
    skimmer.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 458
No trades, Its from a system I maintain. Need the cash for the skimmer I replaced it with.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new