FS Ricordea rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter lawnman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lawnman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
96
Location
Indianapolis Indiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Ricordea rock with 9-10 rics on it. The rock is 4x2 and has pink,blue,green,yellow all kinds of colored rics on it. 75 dollars shipped USPS overnight to you. Looking to free up some space.
PM is key
IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new