• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS Tunze RODI Valve For ATO

SilverCityReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
336
Reaction score
189
Location
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a Tunze ATO but I'm not going to need this RODI valve that came with it. I will post a picture later today when I get home. Asking $50 shipped, US only.
 
THIS IS JUST THE WATER VALVE THAT YOU NEED IN ORDER TO HOOK UP TUNZE ATO TO RODI UNIT. NOT THE ATO ITSELF.

20190114_161027.jpg


20190114_161036.jpg


20190114_161022.jpg
 
Will also trade for a Tunze magnet for the float switch mount, plus shipping costs depending on which model you have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new