• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Wicked Acan Frag Pack....more like mini colonies

All Delight

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$350 + shipping. I can ship UPS overnight or USPS express (if available to your area). I'll throw in a free acan of the Blood Orange to compensate for shipping fees. I have these pieces on my grow out rack, but I'm getting tired of looking at a frag rack in my display tank so I've convinced myself to let these pieces go.

These are more like mini colonies.

If you don't like Pinky, I'll keep it and you can knock off $75. I can find a spot for that on my display rock somewhere. I personally love the hot pink.

Mini Skittles 6+ polyps WYSIWYG
IMG_6244crop.jpg

Cosmic 1 polyp and a 8+ juvi polyps all around it. WYSIWYG
IMG_6237crop.jpg

This is what the Cosmic looks like all around. Imagine those small polyps in a month!
IMG_6595.jpg

Fiery Plasma 5+ plolyps WYSIWYG
I love this one cause of the random red and orange, but the center of the mouth is what I really like. The plasma of green and orange is sweet.
IMG_6418.jpg

Pinky 6 polyps WYSIWYG
IMG_5828crop.jpg

brannock_16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would it be possible to do mini skittles and fiery plasma? I already have similar morphs of the others. If so, could you please PM me a price? Thank you.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 165 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back