• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FT SCA-302 for SWC 120

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hecdr34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hecdr34

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
2,073
Reaction score
255
Location
Paramus NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey, I need a smaller skimmer do to a downgrade for a few months. I have a SCA-302 that has done very well for my tank. It skims like a beast. Rated up to 180 gallons. I will give it a vinegar bath before trading. I prefer local trade in NNJ. Thanks

u4e6upy3.jpg
u7yvu4u7.jpg
huhahe7u.jpg
 
Please move to the trading section. Thank you
 
$100 picked up. I'll ship at your expense
 
I received this today and it looks great, thanks hecdr34 for fast shipping and great packaging
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new