Fudsey's 135.4 Box of Water

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another BIG Shoutout to Jess @Waterbox Aquariums for sending me another overflow lid (3rd times a charm) and this one made it in PERFECT condition ! ! !

Their customer service is second to NONE ! ! !

Yee Dog!!

:)

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just had to go to my LFS today...... Got this Monti, Season's greetings?? Just finished dipping it and placing temporarily in a nice rock nook. Can already see the polyps coming out. Not a great pic but wanted to get a quick one for reference.

Monti1.jpg

eKoProCS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing against you @eKoProCS or your company. I just think that the cost for these units, not just yours, is exorbitant. I can build a pc for much less that has more power and can do tons more. I just don't see the justification in my wallet....
Hey man, totally understand, it's personal preference and choice, some people find it worth the money, some people find it a waste of money.

I can't speak for other companies, but at least for eKoral, you are not just paying for a piece of hardware when you purchase the eKoral controller. Software is our strong suit, so we will continue to add in new features and improve user experience through software/firmware updates - all these can be done through a few taps on your mobile device. The continuous update is quite valuable, at least to me.

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just had to go to my LFS today...... Got this Monti, Season's greetings?? Just finished dipping it and placing temporarily in a nice rock nook. Can already see the polyps coming out. Not a great pic but wanted to get a quick one for reference.

Monti1.jpg
Oooh :) new coral is always a win! Looks like seasons greetings. Green with red polyps. I already want to order some more pieces. I wish I had a LFS ;Drowning

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OffTopic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally was able to read through all 37 pages of the thread and I am glad I did! This tank looks amazing, it is really cool to see what you can achieve with proper planning and some time. So envious of this tank and I hope one day I can have a tank looking as good as this one!

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is looking great.... keep up the high standard.

I finally was able to read through all 37 pages of the thread and I am glad I did! This tank looks amazing, it is really cool to see what you can achieve with proper planning and some time. So envious of this tank and I hope one day I can have a tank looking as good as this one!

Thank you ! ! I would probably never would have bought a new tank until the 90 failed. Winning the Waterbox was a great moment and I have been loving this tank since the day I got it. Having the 90 running with a lot of my rock ready from it, made the cycling extremely short. Things have just stayed in sync with it. I "try" to not mess with it. :)

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back