Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

Slowly but surely coming along :)

1699912252410.png
 
I do. It's doing very well. If only the tank was bigger. I would love to add a red and green.
From just now
20231119_124814.jpg
Blue Carpet Anemones are gorgeous, just need a few clowns to hang out in it ;)
 
Blue Carpet Anemones are gorgeous, just need a few clowns to hang out in it ;)
She was being shy. Tanks a bit small so I didn't do a pair of clarkii and I didn't want to mess around trying to get percs or occelaris to host. She was in the nem
20231010_204212.jpg
within 15 minutes of being placed in the tank.
I really didn't plan on the carpet, just saw it at the lfs one day and had to have it lol. I had them hold it while I came home and added some sand as I was total barebottom.
 
12/2017 to today. 20g high standard tank with HOB filter and skimmer, mixed reef.
original-163A76FC-78B5-4F6F-84FE-1D75B819483C.jpeg
original-C699FF5C-3C8E-47AA-9F14-B6C16D316BB7.jpeg
 
Fotos do tanque cheio... Vamos ver as fotos da progressão...

isso deve ser divertido. :grande sorriso:

Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

this should be fun. :bigsmile:
I'm posting the evolution from the beginning, I'll soon reach full tank and I hope you all like it...
 
My tank progress, I put water in on 1st of March 2022...

1 March 2022

1709045946369.jpeg


2 April 2022
1709046020496.jpeg


8 November 2022
1709046079503.jpeg


11 March 2023
1709046140175.jpeg


27 September 2023
1709046187442.jpeg


24 January 2024 (after rescape due to house move)
1709046375922.jpeg
1709046252952.jpeg
That sunlight pics is beautiful!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new