Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

Attachments

  • IMG_7293.jpeg
    IMG_7293.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0756.jpeg
    IMG_0756.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0759.jpeg
    IMG_0759.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 95
Wowza that things huge(cries in nano tank)
Nano tanks are cool. I recently set up an IM 20 lagoon as my first AIO. It going to be lot easier (aka cheaper) to fill lol. The big tank is pretty much a fish tank.
You have quite the set up on yours and its looking great.
 
Nano tanks are cool. I recently set up an IM 20 lagoon as my first AIO. It going to be lot easier (aka cheaper) to fill lol. The big tank is pretty much a fish tank.
You have quite the set up on yours and its looking great.
Thank you
 
That is exceptional growth! Nice work.
 
Bumping this! Let's see some more progression photos!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new