Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

Attachments

  • IMG_7293.jpeg
    IMG_7293.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0756.jpeg
    IMG_0756.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0759.jpeg
    IMG_0759.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 99
Wowza that things huge(cries in nano tank)
Nano tanks are cool. I recently set up an IM 20 lagoon as my first AIO. It going to be lot easier (aka cheaper) to fill lol. The big tank is pretty much a fish tank.
You have quite the set up on yours and its looking great.
 
Nano tanks are cool. I recently set up an IM 20 lagoon as my first AIO. It going to be lot easier (aka cheaper) to fill lol. The big tank is pretty much a fish tank.
You have quite the set up on yours and its looking great.
Thank you
 
That is exceptional growth! Nice work.
 
Bumping this! Let's see some more progression photos!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new