Fusible fleece roll for roller mat

apung

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need everyone’s opinion on this topic. Is it safe for reef? I think it’s the cheapest option for replacement.

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I wish we could edit our titles. I've not heard of anything like that. If there were such a thing you would have to remove small pieces at a time to flush them since you couldn't flush a entire roll but I get the cost concern. There are some posts here of people using a material meant for another use but it works fine and it was less expensive. I didn't save the post tho so maybe try searching around a bit. I read of one member washing and reusing theirs but it sounded like too much work for me.

OP
OP
A

apung

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol.. didn’t mean to confuse everyone. Fusible fleece is normally used for craft or fabric, where you “glue” the fusible side with fabric by using iron. Hope that makes sense

OP
OP
A

apung

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I wish we could edit our titles. I've not heard of anything like that. If there were such a thing you would have to remove small pieces at a time to flush them since you couldn't flush a entire roll but I get the cost concern. There are some posts here of people using a material meant for another use but it works fine and it was less expensive. I didn't save the post tho so maybe try searching around a bit. I read of one member washing and reusing theirs but it sounded like too much work for me.
Lol.. didn’t mean to confuse everyone. Fusible fleece is normally used for craft or fabric, where you “glue” the fusible side with fabric by using iron. Hope that makes sense

Johnd651

Getting back in after 10+ years
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it would have some sort of heat activated adhesive in it?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back