Fusible fleece roll for roller mat

  • Thread starter Thread starter apung
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

apung

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
Location
Gaithersburg, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need everyone’s opinion on this topic. Is it safe for reef? I think it’s the cheapest option for replacement.
 
Ya I wish we could edit our titles. I've not heard of anything like that. If there were such a thing you would have to remove small pieces at a time to flush them since you couldn't flush a entire roll but I get the cost concern. There are some posts here of people using a material meant for another use but it works fine and it was less expensive. I didn't save the post tho so maybe try searching around a bit. I read of one member washing and reusing theirs but it sounded like too much work for me.
 
Lol.. didn’t mean to confuse everyone. Fusible fleece is normally used for craft or fabric, where you “glue” the fusible side with fabric by using iron. Hope that makes sense
 
Ya I wish we could edit our titles. I've not heard of anything like that. If there were such a thing you would have to remove small pieces at a time to flush them since you couldn't flush a entire roll but I get the cost concern. There are some posts here of people using a material meant for another use but it works fine and it was less expensive. I didn't save the post tho so maybe try searching around a bit. I read of one member washing and reusing theirs but it sounded like too much work for me.
Lol.. didn’t mean to confuse everyone. Fusible fleece is normally used for craft or fabric, where you “glue” the fusible side with fabric by using iron. Hope that makes sense
 
Lol.. didn’t mean to confuse everyone. Fusible fleece is normally used for craft or fabric, where you “glue” the fusible side with fabric by using iron. Hope that makes sense
So it would have some sort of heat activated adhesive in it?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new