Future Nano Tank

Sophia_Davis101

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Largo
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I am brand new to saltwater aquariums and want to create a nano tank with my dad. I am getting married in two years so this will be a great memory for us to have together before I move out. We are still researching like crazy to find out what would probably work the best. Right now we have settled on a 20 gallon tank. Any advice is appreciated!
 
Awesome and really nice you’ll be doing this with your dad! Welcome!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new