Fuzzy from Kentuckerrrrr

fuzzylogic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!
Wanted to drop a line and introduce myself as I'm probably going to be asking quite a few questions as I embark on my journey into Saltwater. I'm Steve but you can call me Fuzzy from Bowling Green Ky. I have been heavy into freshwater for a decade now and just recently got to a place in my life where I can continue the hobby. I picked up a 30 gal rimless JBJ and custom wood stand from CL for 100 bucks and just ordered about the same amount in base rock from Bulk reef supply. Please point me to the newbie section. ;)

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
run... run now before you spend any more money!!!! guess its too late for your soul... this hobby will trap you. ive tried to quit. ive done rehab. even thought I could get just a taste of it by going to my lfs.... but alas. im still here. the sea... she has me... but I live in ohio so the sea is in a glass box.

welcome to the best and worst hobby in the world. you will laugh, you will cry. you will threaten to sell everything then spend a couple hundred bucks later that day on more coral. and I wouldn't have it any other way.

OP
OP
fuzzylogic

fuzzylogic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah Ive already cried after trying to deal with box stores, craigslist, and my lfs today. this tank is going to be an uphill battle I am sure.

OP
OP
fuzzylogic

fuzzylogic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys. I already know I'm in the right place with such a warm welcome

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. I am from Louisville.
Look up our club page on Facebook. Maybe you can come up to a meeting or our frag swap in November.

OP
OP
fuzzylogic

fuzzylogic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the invite. I will check out the page and see what it's all about

Back