G3 60 watt light fixture

jdivz87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
409
Reaction score
149
Location
Worcester
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats up fam! So besides the fact that I just received my lights last night and the control OLED screen on my lights came upside down I love the look, feel, sturdiness. Impressed with ease of use as well!!

Opinions on percentages for the different channels (ABC) still learning about the color spectrum and all that. So maybe a standard percentage for now

Thanks yall

IMG_7028.jpeg
 
whats up fam! So besides the fact that I just received my lights last night and the control OLED screen on my lights came upside down I love the look, feel, sturdiness. Impressed with ease of use as well!!

Opinions on percentages for the different channels (ABC) still learning about the color spectrum and all that. So maybe a standard percentage for now

Thanks yall

IMG_7028.jpeg
I am trying to figure this out as well. i have mixed corals in mine currently and am running A-8%,B-65%,C-65%.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new