G4 lenses for G3

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZJedi945
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
They stated that they will support the old lights for two years, so I believe that it is very unlikely that they will offer the HEI lens for them.
 
Sorry not been about for a bit... Just to confirm that they will not be producing the HEI lenses for older generations... It's a real shame because I think it would have been a massive money making opurtunity for them... Who knows they might change their minds at some point...
 
Sorry not been about for a bit... Just to confirm that they will not be producing the HEI lenses for older generations... It's a real shame because I think it would have been a massive money making opurtunity for them... Who knows they might change their minds at some point...
I really hope they do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new