gamers, inquire within

fish n chips

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any fellow gamers here?

particularly in search for people who play csgo. but i also play a lot of fps, open-world, rpg ...

just wanted to create a general thread for gaming discussion. shoot me a message if you want to connect through steam!

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are definitely hard games....I beat Demon Souls, Dark Souls 1-2, and Bloodborne but not without MANY hours of gameplay lol.

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are definitely hard games....I beat Demon Souls, Dark Souls 1-2, and Bloodborne but not without MANY hours of gameplay lol.

:eek::eek: If I had a bowing emoji I'd be all over it right now. I'm not skilled enough for ones like that. I love rpgs with a nice long story and good combat. Right now playing Valkyrie Chronicles, went through all the assassins creeds a few months ago. Also occasionally get on Minecraft to inevitably blow my house up with a creeper and playing Final Fantasy online. I love anything final fantasy, except for 15 I hate how they utterly ruined that game, makes me depressed just thinking about it :confused:.

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:eek::eek: If I had a bowing emoji I'd be all over it right now. I'm not skilled enough for ones like that. I love rpgs with a nice long story and good combat. Right now playing Valkyrie Chronicles, went through all the assassins creeds a few months ago. Also occasionally get on Minecraft to inevitably blow my house up with a creeper and playing Final Fantasy online. I love anything final fantasy, except for 15 I hate how they utterly ruined that game, makes me depressed just thinking about it :confused:.
I am not sure it is skill as much as persistence lol. There are some bosses that I have spent close to 5 hours of game time beating. I actually have the latest Assassins Creed still wrapped in the packaging but I can't play a new game until I finish whatever one I am currently playing. Unfortunately when playing the Souls games, that means games sit on the shelf for a LONG time.

OP
OP
F

fish n chips

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not sure it is skill as much as persistence lol. There are some bosses that I have spent close to 5 hours of game time beating.
and this is why i could never get into them. i just don't have the persistence to play dark souls. i'm also very bad at sticking to a single game until it's completion, although i would very much like to. for instance, i started playing fallout 4 on survival (very challenging, but fun). i stopped playing a few weeks ago, and just started getting back into csgo. i guess you could blame it on my newly acquired biocube--wasn't expecting to pick up a new hobby all of a sudden.

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does WoW count anymore lol. I've been playing it since 2005, about a year after launch. I've gone from a numbers chasing hardcore to a complete casual. Kids happen.

I played WoW off and on for about 6-7 years? Eh I can't remember anymore, I got tired of it after they really dumbed things down with cataclysm. Burning Crusade was my favorite expansion.

OP
OP
F

fish n chips

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you guys watch Polygon on YouTube? there's a great passive play through of WoW, hosted by Griffin McElroy from My Brother, My Brother and Me:
highly recommend subscribing if you like informative/comedic gaming

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently working on playing through Pyre with the boyfriend, occasionally taking a break for Overwatch or Undertale. I really like Pyre, as well as Bastion and Transistor, which are both created by the same developers.

OP
OP
F

fish n chips

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just started playing Heroes of the Storm with some friends. it's a lot like League of Legends if you're into stuff like that. i never played mobas before now, really fun stuff with a group of familiar people. shoot me a message if you play or are interested! with games like this, the more the merrier.

RyanCSGO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its all about that CSGO. and h1z1 when CS makes you wanna punch your monitor...then back to CS when h1z1 does the same. LOL

lvzx14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a pc gamer for a long time now, started with classics back in the 90's like doom duke nukem quake 1&2 and of course one of the greatest games of all time half-life. Quake got me into online multiplayer, heck I remember the original team fortress mod for quake.

Been a counter-strike player ever since the first beta, I still play every now and then when I have the time. I still love the old consoles like nes snes N64..etc and play them with my nephew's. It's insane how far developers have come and what they can do with today's hardware.

RyanCSGO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Literally my life but with player unknowns
havent played battlegrounds. i liked h1 just becuase you could play it at a fast pace and go for 30kill games. i cant stand playing "slow and tactical"
i just want to hold "w" through the whole map lol

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back