gamers, inquire within

RamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you guys watch Polygon on YouTube? there's a great passive play through of WoW, hosted by Griffin McElroy from My Brother, My Brother and Me:
highly recommend subscribing if you like informative/comedic gaming

Polygon can go rot in the dumpster.

RamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
F

fish n chips

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i mean, i just like watching the Griffin play throughs. he's a funny dude.

--EDIT--
Anti-male, anti-white, etc.
Social Justice Agenda, Marxism, etc.
Pay to play, collusion, pay for ratings, etc.

i also have not seen one piece of evidence of this in any of their YouTube videos ... like, Marxism? really??

Last edited:

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a pc gamer for a long time now, started with classics back in the 90's like doom duke nukem quake 1&2 and of course one of the greatest games of all time half-life. Quake got me into online multiplayer, heck I remember the original team fortress mod for quake.

Been a counter-strike player ever since the first beta, I still play every now and then when I have the time. I still love the old consoles like nes snes N64..etc and play them with my nephew's. It's insane how far developers have come and what they can do with today's hardware.
I remember playing the original Quake also.....was our go to game during lunch hour at work. That and Unreal Tournament are probably the only two multiplayer shooters I ever played.

jd371

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I catch a couple games of Battlefield 1 (on pc) after work every day.
I cleaned up the wiring on my home theater recently and set up my xbox one again. I borrowed Battlefield from my nephew and I have been playing the campaign after work, but I'm thinking of getting gold and playing multiplayer online. Oh oh I see sleepless nights in my future if I do. Back in the day I would be up all night playing.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PS4 - RollTideRev or Roll Tide Rev

Shon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last game I played was South Park's Stick of Truth.. prior was Doom on my roomies ps4 and warrior orichi?, it was a dynasty warriors crossover.

I need to get a gaming pc rig, I miss games sometimes.

All time favorite will always be PS1 Chrono Cross, seconded by Snes Chrono Trigger.

Been a pc gamer for a long time now, started with classics back in the 90's like doom duke nukem quake 1&2 and of course one of the greatest games of all time half-life. Quake got me into online multiplayer, heck I remember the original team fortress mod for quake.

Been a counter-strike player ever since the first beta, I still play every now and then when I have the time. I still love the old consoles like nes snes N64..etc and play them with my nephew's. It's insane how far developers have come and what they can do with today's hardware.
Don't forget Quake Paintball mod! If you played it.. Half-Life made prybars a legit weapon. Duke Nukem.. had the mod disc and book. Spent a whole summer with friends LAN gaming. The days of carrying a pc tower and a pillow case full of soda and sugar foods. Ah.. youth.. I wasted you.

Mr.Rocc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any fellow gamers here?

particularly in search for people who play csgo. but i also play a lot of fps, open-world, rpg ...

just wanted to create a general thread for gaming discussion. shoot me a message if you want to connect through steam!
I play cs every day! I love it!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone here play overwatch? Fun game, could use more maps though.
A new map just got added to the PTS so should be out in another month or so.

Was really looking forward to Destiny 2 coming out, but the beta just seemed meh.

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last game I played was South Park's Stick of Truth.. prior was Doom on my roomies ps4 and warrior orichi?, it was a dynasty warriors crossover.

I practically grew up on Dynasty Warriors, pretty sure it was the first game I played. Other than maybe Ratchet and clank. I have Warriors Orochi 2, it was one of my favorites of that type of game.

Henryt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does WoW count anymore lol. I've been playing it since 2005, about a year after launch. I've gone from a numbers chasing hardcore to a complete casual. Kids happen.
same here. was hardcore raiding during Litch king. now casual + overwatch

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm stuck in the 90's. I play Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds almost every day and/or Age of Empires. Also play Far Cry4 daily by downloading new maps people have made. Never got into the online stuff. Got too frustrated because I would get killed almost the second I spawned on the map.

Reefbuds

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does WoW count anymore lol. I've been playing it since 2005, about a year after launch. I've gone from a numbers chasing hardcore to a complete casual. Kids happen.
I played too man, since vanilla. I was hardcore in BC and WotLk . I have since quit all together. I have a kid and a job now and I've heard they have changed the game quite a bit since cataclysm. Altho I still dream about playing.. not kidding.

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I played too man, since vanilla. I was hardcore in BC and WotLk . I have since quit all together. I have a kid and a job now and I've heard they have changed the game quite a bit since cataclysm. Altho I still dream about playing.. not kidding.

It's not bad for casual players as they have content for all levels but you still have the elitists. New story lines and mounts that are class specific. And now you can pay with ingame gold for play time. I think in 2 years time I've payed cash/card probably two or three monthly times.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 41.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 33.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%

Back