gamers, inquire within

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been gaming for 27 years. Though starting on traditional consoles like Atari or Nintendo, I am now a PC gamer for life and have been since Wolfenstein 3D. Now, me and a couple other friends run a "clan" that focus mostly on FPS. Our game of choices are Rainbow Six 6 Siege, PUBG, BF4(edit: BF1 was deleted) and the occasional drunken Zombie rounds in Black Ops I, II, or III.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everquest got me hooked on MMO's and I played for years. WoW scratched that itch for awhile once real life demands prevented the 12 hour sessions EQ demanded. I've tried dozens of other MMO's through the years but they just don't cut it.

Now, I mostly play FPS's on either the PS4 or XB1. Unfortunately, as I age, my reflexes aren't keeping up with the current games and I can't handle all the wall running, no gravity, quick sniping that todays FPS's require.

I'm in gaming limbo!!!

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, as I age, my reflexes aren't keeping up
No excuss. I play with old guys on PC that can pull an MVP from some of the youngest talent :)

OP
OP
F

fish n chips

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone here play overwatch? Fun game, could use more maps though.

i just started playing Overwatch. i'm pretty bad but playing with friends is a lot of fun. i'm adding you under the name Hot Freak.

--EDIT--
i confused you with Tail2112. feel free to add me, though, on Steam, and through the Blizzard app: HotFreak#11818

Steam Group made:

Reef Life

If anyone is interested.

heck ya!

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My primary flavor is ARMA III. I also play DayZ and PUBG.

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone into Minecraft? I got back into it a couple weeks ago and am currently plotting out an underwater glass house/structure. I accidentally drowned and lost all my gear/supplies earlier today :(.

Chevyaddiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BF1 on Xbox1 ever since COD went futuristic with flying and boosting...... Ready to go back to "boots on the ground" with World War II.

679x

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone into Minecraft? I got back into it a couple weeks ago and am currently plotting out an underwater glass house/structure. I accidentally drowned and lost all my gear/supplies earlier today :(.
Minecraft was THE game for me. I wish I knew how many hours I actually spent playing it... ok, maybe I don't. I still play it in creative mode just for the fun of building stuff, but don't play it nearly as much as I have in the past few years.

Been playing Dota 2 a lot now too, I never thought I'd like it or any game similar to it but I really enjoy playing it.

Other than those two I play Sid Meiers Civilization V and VI, and I just got Cities Skylines because it was 75% off yesterday.

I guess I like games where I can create stuff, Dota being the exception.

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone play starbound? I have about 150 hrs on it off and on since early access and just started a new character again a few days ago

alten78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used to play A LOT more in previous years, now I mostly yell at my teenager who plays too much! I still get after it when I can, been playing a lot of For Honor on X1 lately, mostly because I am finally better than most new players but far from the better ones...plus it ticks me off to no end so I can't stop :)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of games.... Destiny 2 should be ready and waiting on my PS4 when I get home. Would much rather play it on my XB1 but the exclusive agreement with Sony is awful.

Mike N

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used to play A LOT more in previous years, now I mostly yell at my teenager who plays too much! I still get after it when I can, been playing a lot of For Honor on X1 lately, mostly because I am finally better than most new players but far from the better ones...plus it ****** me off to no end so I can't stop :)
Speaking of medieval games, this game looks like it could be amazing:

Speaking of games.... Destiny 2 should be ready and waiting on my PS4 when I get home. Would much rather play it on my XB1 but the exclusive agreement with Sony is awful.
Let us know what you think.

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of medieval games, this game looks like it could be amazing:

Let us know what you think.

Check out the Troll videos on youtube for that game. Pretty hilarious.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back