gamers, inquire within

Dancingmad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any love for Total War Games? Thumbs up for some D3 - I try to get on every season to score the seasonals and maybe squeek on to the leaderboards briefly (no success thus far).

Been getting into the new Total War Arena, Cities Skylines, and some Warthunder lately. D3 S12 starts soon. Woot woot.

Shine5555

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love(d) gaming on PC, but no-a-days.... I am just on my PS4. I like to just pick and play and do not get too deep into games like I did in the Past.

I loved WOW, from launch and played for 2 1/2 years, every day.

Anyone Play Overwatch on the PS4? I could really use some help and get a team together vs the 11 year old pickup games, that the players are still trying for K/D ratio and not the objective :( I know the PC version is better and has better players but the PS4 is just so easy to pick up and play in the living room

Shine5555

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love(d) gaming on PC, but no-a-days.... I am just on my PS4. I like to just pick and play and do not get too deep into games like I did in the Past.

I loved WOW, from launch and played for 2 1/2 years, every day.

Anyone Play Overwatch on the PS4? I could really use some help and get a team together vs the 11 year old pickup games, that the players are still trying for K/D ratio and not the objective :( I know the PC version is better and has better players but the PS4 is just so easy to pick up and play in the living room

Shine5555
I only have it on my XB1... :(

Love the game though! Destiny 2 is about all I use my PS4 for.

Be102

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a random friendly heads up for gamers, toys r us currently has a buy one get 1 40% off games!

Beckbacca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an insane pc rig I never funushed building about a year ago. I got into Xbox and don’t wanna go back to pc. Everything cost me 5k. Willing to let it go for 2500.00 or equivalent in coral :) if anyone interested pm me and I can send you the list of all the parts. I’m near Hartford, CT. Or if anyone knows where I can sell this let me know.

Currently playing he crap out of assassins creed origins.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back