gamers, inquire within

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys should try Fortnite, it is SO much fun, and its FREE! Its available on PC, Xbox One, PS4 and MAC. Plus it also has a Battle Royale mode that even PUBG is feeling threatened by which is a joke in itself, nothing like trying to take ownership of a game mode that has been out for years before it.

Fortnite is pretty fun. It gets a bit redundant though, with the same zombie slaying over and over. For its Battle Royale mode, its pretty funny at the end with all the wall building with the last 10 or so players.

RyanCSGO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fortnite is pretty fun. It gets a bit redundant though, with the same zombie slaying over and over. For its Battle Royale mode, its pretty funny at the end with all the wall building with the last 10 or so players.
i heard some good things about fortnite. mainly that its interconnected with all platforms. pc and ps4 players can play together on the same servers.

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
i heard some good things about fortnite. mainly that its interconnected with all platforms. pc and ps4 players can play together on the same servers.
Its "ok" still rather play pubg. If its your first time playing a battle royal, then youll like it otherwise..

RyanCSGO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its "ok" still rather play pubg. If its your first time playing a battle royal, then youll like it otherwise..
I finally caved and bought pubg, cant stand it. so slow and clunky.
thats why I was so into h1z1 when I finally played it. you can play at such a fast pace if you want too.
every game i've ever played has been more of the fast pace type, except countr-strike, which is an angles and out smart, outplay game

Wankell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally caved and bought pubg, cant stand it. so slow and clunky.
thats why I was so into h1z1 when I finally played it. you can play at such a fast pace if you want too.
every game i've ever played has been more of the fast pace type, except countr-strike, which is an angles and out smart, outplay game

First person is where its at if you play, 3rd person is pretty lame with all the camping and camera angle advantages. It is very buggy as well.

You cannot compare PUBG to Fortnite, PUBG is serious and realistic to an extent, Fortnite is all about having fun and it is fast paced as well, lots of action. You can check out the best PUBG players on Twitch.tv playing Fortnite to get a feel for it. Ninja plays a LOT now, he loves it.

Reefbuds

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Diablo 3 hardcore FTW . I recently lost a Paragon 436, which I leveled soaley on one toon. I was on difficulty Torment 12. Torment 11 farm. I went into a hell portal unequipped and died. Just like that, over an entire year of grinding gone. I haven't played a video game since :(

kyleinpdx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I play rocket

nice, my xbox gamertag (do they still call it that?) is mrbatestoyou Ive only been playing for a few weeks but I tend to get on daily.

You guys should try Fortnite, it is SO much fun, and its FREE! Its available on PC, Xbox One, PS4 and MAC. Plus it also has a Battle Royale mode that even PUBG is feeling threatened by which is a joke in itself, nothing like trying to take ownership of a game mode that has been out for years before it.

This is awesome! I DLed it on your recommendation and have been playing (dying) for the last hour or so. Not sure if I'm just awful or if the other folks are really really good but its been fine. I'd be down for a squad or duo game one of these days.

RamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice, my xbox gamertag (do they still call it that?) is mrbatestoyou Ive only been playing for a few weeks but I tend to get on daily.

This is awesome! I DLed it on your recommendation and have been playing (dying) for the last hour or so. Not sure if I'm just awful or if the other folks are really really good but its been fine. I'd be down for a squad or duo game one of these days.
FILTHY CONSOLE PLEBEIAN.

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FILTHY CONSOLE PLEBEIAN.
rofl some of us are not allowed gaming towers anymore. recovering WOW ADDICT
<Thunderfury Blessed Blade of the Windseeker> <Thunderfury Blessed Blade of the Windseeker><Thunderfury Blessed Blade of the Windseeker><Thunderfury Blessed Blade of the Windseeker><Thunderfury Blessed Blade of the Windseeker>
why-yes-i-did-say-thunderfury-blessed-blade-of-the-windseeker.jpg

Wankell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rofl some of us are not allowed gaming towers anymore. recovering WOW ADDICT
<Thunderfury Blessed Blade of the Windseeker> <Thunderfury Blessed Blade of the Windseeker><Thunderfury Blessed Blade of the Windseeker><Thunderfury Blessed Blade of the Windseeker><Thunderfury Blessed Blade of the Windseeker>
why-yes-i-did-say-thunderfury-blessed-blade-of-the-windseeker.jpg

I think you mean ANAL <Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker>

at least thats what my server was full of! hahah

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you mean ANAL <Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker>

at least thats what my server was full of! hahah
kek xD man I miss holy priest raid healz for days or some rbgs. tho I have to admit social life is very nice 5 years out! I do own an xbox but honestly nothing good on it hehe some multi-player games for when buds are hanging out. I picked up a copy of Darks Souls and the FPS was killing my eyes xD

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Diablo 3 hardcore FTW . I recently lost a Paragon 436, which I leveled soaley on one toon. I was on difficulty Torment 12. Torment 11 farm. I went into a hell portal unequipped and died. Just like that, over an entire year of grinding gone. I haven't played a video game since :(

I lose a ton of hardcore characters. I generally only play the seasonal though. It only takes me a couple days to get 200-300 paragon levels and then my gaming community switches to another game. Can only grind so much lol.

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't get on Xbox alot, but when I do I like to play Black Ops Zombies if anyone is interested!
love me some zombies but activision is stingy with content $15 four map packs grrr I can't endorse that kind of greed xD

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just happy Junkenstien is back in Overwatch. Too much fun!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love me some zombies but activision is stingy with content $15 four map packs grrr I can't endorse that kind of greed xD
I bought all the dlc's and zombie chronicals o_O

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
..........ok? sry but console gamers have a very narrow view of the gaming world. You can feed them the same crap reskinned (twice a year even... how many studios work on that CoD these days) and they will pay for it plus loot crates.......That kind of crap won't fly on the PC

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and this is why I can't PC game anymore the craziness ^ hehe

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back