Garden Hose

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark Gray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
2,960
Reaction score
2,793
Location
Athens GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am curious does anyone have a garden hose that is safe to drink from today. When I was a kid we did it all the time, but today's hoses seem to have a nasty white foam coming out of them. I would love to find a hose that does not do this. My wife hates it when I clean stuff in the sink . Especially the skimmer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new