Garlic In Shark Tank?

Kasey Grohowski

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
390
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if anyone knows if dosing garlic in a tank that houses a marbled catshark will have positive effects?
 
I’m not sure why you would want to. There is no reason to simply add garlic to any aquarium. Garlic added to food has shown to act as an enticing ingredient. However I believe it should only be use when you first get a new fish, and the fish is a picky one. Once the fish is eating I don’t see a reason to continue the garlic additive. If you believe that garlic acts as an immune system booster, I believe science has not yet backed this claim.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new