Gasman's(Bob) 110 REbuild

Wow, Very great thread. Thank you for sharing. where did you buy the dosing jugs?
 
I added 2 brackets to hold the reactors over the sump instead of mount them to the wall. Now the water STAYS IN THE SUMP, not down the wall......when changing media. I also was able to add 2 more reactors. I now have 2 carbon, 1 GFO and 1 had a pleated sediment filter. Will see how this set up works now.

20160330_182658_zpsnq70jatf.jpg


20160330_182018_zpsss9eyotq.jpg




............And here's my tank helper in action!

20160316_203531_zps5n2o5a8j.jpg


20160316_203520_zpsnlrtfzf3.jpg


20160316_203910_zpscbeisdej.jpg
 
Good job!
 
Beautiful setup! I love the reactor mounts you added, I think anyone with that style reactor has spilt water all over whatever it's mounted to, that's a great simple way to keep things in the system!
 
Beautiful setup! I love the reactor mounts you added, I think anyone with that style reactor has spilt water all over whatever it's mounted to, that's a great simple way to keep things in the system!
+1 indeed. Very creative. is that waterproof metal?
 
I have been having issues with the MP40 drivers turning completely off, erratically. I have to cycle the power and sometimes pair them to the Apex WXM module to get them to work again. I've tried resetting the driver but, still have the same problem. Any Ideas? I've already tried a new WXM module and updated it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new