Gauging interest in picasso clowns.

  • Thread starter Thread starter gar732
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
2,401
Reaction score
400
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to make some room so I'd like to see if there is any interest in some small clowns. I have about 14-15 that are about 1" and would range in price from free to $40. I have normal striped, mis-barred, picassos from semi-picasso to premium, and platinums. Ive received quite a few PMs about these guys but at this size they wouldn't be able to go into a populated tank. They'd be good in a nano or a frag tank where they won't be out competed for food. Here is a pic to show their approximate size. Most are about this size (1") but a few are a tad bigger. If there is some interest I'll take pics of what I have available. Pm or post if you are interested, thanks.
 
I am interested in a pair. I would love Picasso but an open to pretty much anything. I currently have a 20 gallon quarantine tank full of live rock that they could grow in!
 
What are they currently eating? I'd be interested if you would be willing to ship
 
What are they currently eating? I'd be interested if you would be willing to ship

Sorry but at this time I'm not looking to ship. I plan to give it a shot in the future but I've got to test my methods first and I'm just not ready.

As for what they eat, they are fed crushed pellets, crushed flake (between your fingers), cyclopeeze, and shaved reef frenzy. They will eat pretty much anything as long as it's small enough for them. I will get some pics of them up this weekend with individual pricing. And those that are interested can pick which ones they want.
 
I have a 12g nano with a ~1" DaVinci clown that I got at CMAC - I'd love to have a buddy for him if you think they would get along.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new