Gauging interest on Mi Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a 3-4 eyed frag for $350 shipped recently. Not sure if this is the right forum though.
 
Really ? Where that's pretty good deal I stll see couple hundred for an eye
 
Closing this up. A simple search on the site here will show you recent prices. Thanks! : )

Also going to move this to General Reef Discussion forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new