OP
gcarroll

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! 6! How are you going to orient them, 2rows of three or all 6 perpendicular to the front?
I'm going 2 rows of 3 spaced enough to get a full blanket of coverage.
Greg you are Sanjay"n your tank.:)
That's not exactly a bad thing!
Greg, I went back through and looked but couldn't find it. What are the dimensions on your new 250g tank?
62" x 36" x 27"
Trying to be! ;Shamefullyembarrased

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
62" x 36" x 27"
Love it!

Makes me even more confident that going with the 60"x30"x24" I have on order was the right choice. Nice to see that an expert, especially an expert that loves BBQ, doesn't always think longer is better.

OP
OP
gcarroll

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good. Anxious to see how you end up liking those radions. Once your done testing them out, I’ll come by and help you hang your ATI fixture. Let me know when your ready. ;)
Would you also stop by yearly to change the bulbs? Cause you know I wont! ;Dead

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good. Anxious to see how you end up liking those radions. Once your done testing them out, I’ll come by and help you hang your ATI fixture. Let me know when your ready. ;)

And then once your testing with ATI is done, you can come back to real world with retrofitted 400 watt radiums and some T5s ;)
On a serious note, would love to see your progress and learnings with radions .

Regards,
Abhishek

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Epic so far!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Greg, when's this thing gonna get wet?

OP
OP
gcarroll

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greg, when's this thing gonna get wet?

Daniel, some idiot at the last minute decided to make a deal to have 1000 media reactor given out for free at Reefapalooza a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately, that idiot did not realize that would mean that his sump would be taken out of the shipment to allow room for those extra pallets.

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[/QUOTE]Daniel, some idiot at the last minute decided to make a deal to have 1000 media reactor given out for free at Reefapalooza a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately, that idiot did not realize that would mean that his sump would be taken out of the shipment to allow room for those extra pallets.[/QUOTE]

Well I know there were 1000 or so people at Reefapalooza were happy that you made that sacrifice for them. Look at it this way, another month with no water changes...

PiscesPower

People protect what they love. - J. Cousteau
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Daniel, some idiot at the last minute decided to make a deal to have 1000 media reactor given out for free at Reefapalooza a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately, that idiot did not realize that would mean that his sump would be taken out of the shipment to allow room for those extra pallets.
And someone thanks you for that reactor!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Haha! You literally took one for the team!

ihavecrabs

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love it!

Makes me even more confident that going with the 60"x30"x24" I have on order was the right choice. Nice to see that an expert, especially an expert that loves BBQ, doesn't always think longer is better.
2nd that. Beautiful size tank. I just received by custom 60x30x20 also.

Can't wait to see more progress on this build tho!

alton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice remodel, tank build, and great looking ribs! The only thing I thought was unusual was your meter/electric panel and how it is setup with branch breakers on the outside of your home? I guess every town is different. Look forward to your progress, please keep the pictures coming.

OP
OP
gcarroll

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately not. The sump was delayed to ship out in January so I think I may get my 25g out of storage. I want to do something but really can until I know what I'm working with.

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately not. The sump was delayed to ship out in January so I think I may get my 25g out of storage. I want to do something but really can until I know what I'm working with.

That sucks !!! But better wait for the right stuff !
25 gal - Like getting quarantine ready ? Doubt a 25 gal can hold your skimmer let alone serve as a temporary sump :D

Regards,
Abhishek

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maybe we should go get your sump. LOL

OP
OP
gcarroll

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah, the 25g would be to satify the urge. Just something like a LPS/Softie system. Never really kept softies. so it would be something new to me. Start a collection. More or less something to keep the kids busy with.

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah, the 25g would be to satify the urge. Just something like a LPS/Softie system. Never really kept softies. so it would be something new to me. Start a collection. More or less something to keep the kids busy with.

Keep the kids busy and so yourself :p

Regards,
Abhishek

Back