Gen 1 radion xr30

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thebigwp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Thebigwp

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2019
Messages
52
Reaction score
57
Location
Missouri
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 90 gallon reef tank with 2 gen 1 xr30s on it was going to see what other people's opinions are on the best setting on the light for best view and coral growth
 
AB+.
Please post pics. Many have never seen the gen1s or the light and color they put out.
 
Really depends on if you like a bluer setting or a whiter setting.
For me I liked the preset Radiant program.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new