• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Geo 818 full reactor setup. Like new.

Item Price
1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Striperviper

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
64
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is for a total TOP OF THE LINE calcium reactor setup. I used it for 6 months and just wasn’t happy with it and went back to dosing. Comes with everything you need as listed below. Selling it as a package. $1,000. Everything comes with all the original parts.
-Geo 818 reactor
-Kamoer stepper peristaltic pump
-Electric Carbon doser with extra precision check valve
-Apex PM1 module
-Apex PH probe (kept wet)
-20 pound CO2 tank
-30 pounds unused REBORN media
-25 pounds of reborn used less than a month
-all necessary tubing

Price for everything $1,000

I’d like to sell local if possible as shipping costs would be higher. I’m on Long Island and would drive to anywhere within an hour of NYC.
 
This still for sale? I’ll be in Doyle’s town PA in a couple of weeks and could meet you somewhere in the NJ area.
 
Yes. Still available
 
That’s a nice setup, runnin the sdd as me on my system. How is this new reborn media? As good as old stuff?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new