Getting back in the game...

tee2greenaz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Messages
20
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a 75 gal saltwater tank 10 years or so ago. We had to get rid of it when we moved, and I haven’t had one since. Well, I finally bit the bullet, got lucky to get a 150gal tank for free, and just bough all new stuff to go in it. I’ll document my progress as I set it up over the next few days. Looking forward to having a tank again, and growing some corals. I’m glad this forum is around to lean on when I have questions, I’m sure I will have lots!
 
received_244003776723671.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new