Getting different posts than what I'm clicking

cdmckinzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the trending forum which is the page I automatically go to when I enter r2r. I am trying to read the post about mixing different dragonettes species but every time I click on it I go to a different post, and it's a different post every time. This happens no matter which post im trying to read. And the pictures are not showing above the posts like usual. Also if I go to the notifications and click on something I just get my screen timing, it never goes into the post. Can someone please help me with this? Thank you

OP
OP
cdmckinzie

cdmckinzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the trending forum which is the page I automatically go to when I enter r2r. I am trying to read the post about mixing different dragonettes species but every time I click on it I go to a different post, and it's a different post every time. This happens no matter which post im trying to read. And the pictures are not showing above the posts like usual. Also if I go to the notifications and click on something I just get my screen timing, it never goes into the post. Can someone please help me with this? Thank you
I meant the unread forum not the trending, but it doesn't matter what forum I'm in they are all doing the same thing. Going to another post than what I'm trying to read

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are you using Tapatalk, R2R App, or how are you trying to access the threads?

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The boss beat me to it...tell us a little about how you're trying to access the site.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news. I think @revhtree made some adjustments today. Glad it's working now.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back