Getting into the hobby

Crypto Bitcoin GIF by Cyril Blondel
 
Hello everyone!
I finally decided to join the forum after lurking for a few months. I've worked at a pet store for 6+ years and finally caved this year and started some tanks. I have a 3 gallon pico with sexy shrimp and a 45 gallon reef tank that I'm starting to stock. Looking forward to learning more about the hobby!
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Sounds like the reefing big finally took hold. Glad you decided to stop lurking.
 
Hi and welcome to R2R! Here you’ll find people to be friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. I hope you start a build thread if you haven’t already. I’d like to see your build progress. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. It’s what we’re here for.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let's see some tank pics! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new