OP
Tans Reef

Tans Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m curious if your roommate offered to replace the death his dumb friend caused?
... he and I are no longer friends.. he thought it was rather funny at first not realizing the horrific extent of what this dumby had done! He offered me $50.. I kid you not... in a tank that had zero real estate because it was so full... $50.. honestly took everything in me not to go on an extended stay at the local jail house lol.

OP
OP
Tans Reef

Tans Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome back. I'm back with a reboot after 2 difficult years and losing almost all my stock in 2 tanks due to a nasty, strong primer paint used clear on other side of house. It's hard to see your beloved and beautiful tank die: a grieving process I'm sure and hard to put yourself back in the game as that opens you up for possible disappointments. But us humans for the most part are strong. Or maybe a few of us are just too stubborn to call it quits. Looking forward to seeing your new build. Might be easier than trying to reboot a messed up tank lol's.
it truly is! It’s heartbreaking.. I’m an animal lover, so it definitely hurts watching it happen and knowing you can’t save them.. but bouncing back is what this hobby is all about.. tanks fluctuate and so do our tastes.. just wish it didn’t cost so much haha.. I’m glad your back as well and look forward to sharing my build!!!

OP
OP
Tans Reef

Tans Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi ,great time to jump back in

not but funny thing years ago when i worked on car took grease hand to river always landed huge flathead,4 other nights clean hands nothing,40 years large flathead hunter
It’s always odd to me as a fisherman.. just how much we can get away with when doing crazy things in their natural environment instead of a glass jail cell haha! Indeed it is a great time to be back!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s always odd to me as a fisherman.. just how much we can get away with when doing crazy things in their natural environment instead of a glass jail cell haha! Indeed it is a great time to be back!!
forgot to mention catch and release only!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back