Getting sand in my shoes again

littlefishy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
280
Reaction score
462
Location
Sarasota
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, back after 10+ years out of the hobby. Never had big tanks, a 32 g and 3 g pico, my favorite. Back when wet/dry trickle was mandatory and only live rock for filtration was extreme, and you could get sweet indo/fiji rock!

I've got a fusion 10 I'm starting up. Had it for 4 ys, never started up. First baby, and it's time to do the things i like that are affordable.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here

once its in your blood it never goes away lol..
pics required........lol
 
Last edited:
These were all the parts I had laying around for 4 ys, plus pukani in fw in a 5g bucket.
The condiment is for a contest on another forum. I come here to read Paul B's latest and look at awesome lagoon tanks. I don't know if he is right, but I find him interesting and real, and not a contrarian old codger or troll like I did the first thread I read him in. I know I used the k.i s.s. method with a 3g pico and one giant live indo rock when it was controversial and new, to great results!
Wonder if we could start a go-fund-me and raise some money to get him to let a biologist put verified velvet, flukes, and brook in his tank.

20200206_194414.jpg
 
another forum???? shame their going to miss you LOL
now you are here you will never want to leave
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new