Getting surgery today

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
6,791
Reaction score
5,320
Location
GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish me luck guys
 
best of luck, and speedy recovery!
 
Had surgery last week it's always fun. And when you say crushed your hand are you like me now with pins and plates that are permanent. For your sake I hope not haha!!
 
Had surgery last week it's always fun. And when you say crushed your hand are you like me now with pins and plates that are permanent. For your sake I hope not haha!!
Haha no man just reconnecting tendons. Thanks though man!
 
Glad everything went well. Now on to recovery!
 
Hows the hand doing? I hope it is healing well. I had a total knee replacement on the 20th of Nov. and just got home from my 3rd physical therapy session about an hour ago. I just want to be able to get around again so I can build the stand/canopy for my 33 long mixed reef build. Good luck with your recovery.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new