Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I know but I can`t help myself , lol But seriously I don`t want anyone to think I am making fun ,, anything I say like that I am only kidding ,, just so`s you know, between friends , I don`t mean any harm , sometimes I say things before I think ,they tell me I shouldn`t do that , I might hurt myself.:rolleyes:
No, anybody can be like that. I am curious, what do you do for a living?
 
I know but I can`t help myself , lol But seriously I don`t want anyone to think I am making fun ,, anything I say like that I am only kidding ,, just so`s you know, between friends , I don`t mean any harm , sometimes I say things before I think ,they tell me I shouldn`t do that , I might hurt myself.:rolleyes:
KJ your just like me!
 
Work for IKEA.
 
You do? That's awesome. I was thinking mechanic or motorcycle salesman. They don't have allot of industrial plants in Tennessee I believe.
Yes , we have a few but very limited , Bushes , Conagra ,J Tech , a few places that manufactores car parts from Japanese ,German and domestic cars.
 
Yes , we have a few but very limited , Bushes , Conagra ,J Tech , a few places that manufactores car parts from Japanese ,German and domestic cars.
Do you know you can make bank at those places? I graduated in may with a degree in process technology. Applying everywhere right now. We have a large petrochemical industry in Louisiana. Only after like two years of working as a process technician, they top out at about $32-$38 per hour. When I finally get hired, I will work 20 to 25 years then retire. That's my plan anyway. I hope it all works out. 20150826_190805.jpg
 
Last edited:
I am going to try something new this weekend , someone is bringing me some fresh mountain oysters , I just need a recipe for this!:eek:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new