Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Oh now what did I miss!!
Oysters?
Now that would be something different :-)

Dig up a recipe !
 
Can't be any different than a clam right :-)
 
Electrical engineer that works for a coop utility and loves life, light, and scotch. God has blessed me beyond my belief.
 
Ohh I think I know now..

That is just wrong!
Just try it, you would be amazed at how good they are, but they have to be fresh Cut .:D
 
Electrical engineer that works for a coop utility and loves life, light, and scotch. God has blessed me beyond my belief.
Hey Matt I am a retired electrician, energy management control system specialist
I hope to become an engineer one day !
 
That is outright nasty. I am sorry to tell you. Lol No human soul should ever think of eating that.
Lots of people eats this and what about we eat the butt of a cow anyways, some people eat the tongue and liver, everything depends on how its cooked.
 
Hey Matt I am a retired electrician, energy management control system specialist
I hope to become an engineer one day !

Well I hope to become and electrian one day. You guys are the ones that get me out of a bind most of the time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new