Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don't eat no tongues, livers, or innards. Just something I can't do. Nope.
I understand that, its a different culture.;)
 
Well I hope to become and electrian one day. You guys are the ones that get me out of a bind most of the time.
Well I did 20 years of this and now I can't. I am 40 and retired from construction.
Lead me the way to be an engineer!
 
Well I did 20 years of this and now I can't. I am 40 and retired from construction.
Lead me the way to be an engineer!
Well, for most places now, the degree has to come first. We are making a lineman with 5 years get his EE to become an engineer.
 
I understand that, its a different culture.;)
Not necessarily, they have people who eat liver and stuff here, but not me. Boudin is popular in Louisiana, they make several types, the regular has liver and sausage in it. They used red boudin, which had blood in it. I don't understand how people can eat that, but I never will.
 
Bedtime for me good night everyone, I have a busy day tomorrow.;)
 
Yes thank you.:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new