Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes you should! Have not forgotten about you :)
 
You ever get a tank?
No, that's a main reason why I have stayed away. I am getting closer to renting a place but most of them have no pet policies. I did buy a 3.5 gallon all in one tank system just in case I can put it together one day. Maybe it can be a nano, idk. Or maybe just a betta tank.
 
No, that's a main reason why I have stayed away. I am getting closer to renting a place but most of them have no pet policies. I did buy a 3.5 gallon all in one tank system just in case I can put it together one day. Maybe it can be a nano, idk. Or maybe just a betta tank.

You do easy corals and 1 really small fish in a 3.5 gallon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new