!!!GETTING YOURSELF A BATTLEBOX JUST GOT EVEN EASIER!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The grab bag style frag packs I have been offering for a while now have been a real hit. Without a doubt. You guys can’t seem to get enough of them in fact, but one question I seem to get a lot, is “Where do I find them on the site”? And that was a good question indeed, because they were nowhere to be found up there. Well, today I’m happy to announce that you can find the all new “Battlebox” option right on the home page. I’ve decided to offer them up on the site with all sorts of great options.

5d61ee86-fec1-4965-9ae8-895de4372ae1_zpsg4txssod.png

I have broken these options down into two simple choices, box price, and then individual quantity for each box. The quantity and quality of frags received will reflect whatever options you decide on. For example, a four piece 200.00 grab bag will include four higher ended pieces, stuff in the 50.00-100.00 range. An eight piece 200.00 pack will consist of coral I have a little more of to go around. Not junkers or boogers mind you. Just faster growers, and pieces I have multiple colonies of. Either way, your box will be a greater value than a custom order off the site guaranteed. I am still very happy and willing to work with you on any specifics you may want or desire, so please don’t be shy about contacting me at all, ever. The only rule I’ve ever had with these things, is that I want you to be 100% happy when you open your box on delivery day.

Screenshot%202017-11-15%2012.55.22_zps9qv1vjsh.png

Now, I realize very well that there may be an intimacy lost here, as prior to this new option, the only way to get a Battlebox, was to contact me directly, and we’d work out the details of your pack together. Which is great in fact. Gave us a chance to acquaint a little, and I’d usually get a really good idea of the kind of pack you were looking for, species and color wise. That connection was the only thing that held me back from doing this much sooner. I want to be 100% clear on this point. I am in no way discouraging people to contact me in the same way we have been doing these packs for years now. My primary intention with making Battleboxes available through the site, is to make them more accessible than ever. My hope is that people still reach out a little at least, with any specifics they may want, or particular interests they may have. Unless of course they really want a full on surprise box, which can be pretty awesome as well.

Either way, good, bad or indifferent, let me know what you think.

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would still message you in the middle of night to send me my BATTLEBOX !!! :p

Regards,
Abhishek

ReeferCub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I absolutely love this option. For an introvert like me, I love this new way of requesting a battle box. Also like always, I prefer to depend on your judgement in selecting corals than mine.
Thank you Adam.

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the main factors of me joining R2R was to get a Grab Bag Battlebox from Adam. Kinda had to PM as there really was no link for that on his site. That said, I think its a good idea. But at the same time, I'm really glad I did join the forum and can't wait to see what I receive in my Battlebox next week!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
One of the main factors of me joining R2R was to get a Grab Bag Battlebox from Adam. Kinda had to PM as there really was no link for that on his site. That said, I think its a good idea. But at the same time, I'm really glad I did join the forum and can't wait to see what I receive in my Battlebox next week!

definitely made my day with this one:) thanks for the post!

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I can’t wait to get a pack from you! I’m still trying to keep my acros colored up and growing. No loss yet but no growth... just trying to figure it all out before I pull the trigger but I can’t stop checking out your site about every week! Haha

Reefing newbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t wait to get a pack from you! I’m still trying to keep my acros colored up and growing. No loss yet but no growth... just trying to figure it all out before I pull the trigger but I can’t stop checking out your site about every week! Haha

I received my first battlebox about a month ago. Sent him a pm on the site and it was honestly a very good experience. One of the best ive had actually. He is very knowledgeable and i actually feel like he wants to help out with any questions or concerns I had. He then sent me a very nice pack that was easy to take care of. My photo skills are very poor haha and really shows too much blue due to my lights but i couldn't be happier with the frags he picked out. You won't regret it once you decide to pull the trigger. Your wallet might though because ive been wanting another sooner than later haha. ☠☠

Acrononomus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best in the business! Adam is always a pleasure I deal with and his sps is always top notch....! Can’t wait for my next battle box !

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Best in the business! Adam is always a pleasure I deal with and his sps is always top notch....! Can’t wait for my next battle box !

Thanks a lot guys. This option has proven to be pretty popular so far. I was thinking about adding lighting preferences to the box option but I fear it will be too much menu "clutter"

what do you guys think?

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks a lot guys. This option has proven to be pretty popular so far. I was thinking about adding lighting preferences to the box option but I fear it will be too much menu "clutter"

what do you guys think?
Not a bad idea, but I'm not a huge fan of the concept.

For me, part of the allure of the Battlebox was that I could tell you parameters like lighting, age of the tank, my experience level and the like. You could then tailor the box to what is best for me. These links seem like little more than bulk frag discounts.

I'm not saying you shouldn't offer them in this manner only that it is something I won't be using.

More specifically to your question, it might be easier to allow customers to add "Notes" and you could recommend what kind of notes, such as lighting or color requests, that would be useful.

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

what do you guys think?
I 'm a dinosaur, I honestly prefer the original option of going through what I am looking for and having you pick. I would think that the people who dislike the human interaction would not mind additional menus, but I think Brew' s suggestion is the most elegant, where the person can provide as much or as little information as they think is pertinent.

Ashish Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like this option - saves the seller and buyer time and you still are leaving Open communication so that works for all. And the 4 for $200 or 6-8 for $200 depended on rarity and stock is what I like to see in this industry so kudos!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I like this option - saves the seller and buyer time and you still are leaving Open communication so that works for all. And the 4 for $200 or 6-8 for $200 depended on rarity and stock is what I like to see in this industry so kudos!

Thanks a lot for the post! Sorry for the near 3 year lag in response, yikes lol

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 45 52.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.4%
Back