GFO and BioPellet

Are you running GFO/Biopellet?

  • GFO

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Biopellet

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Both

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • None

    Votes: 2 20.0%

  • Total voters
    10

Danh Ngo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
469
Reaction score
211
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For a Low nutrient system, should we use media reactor like GFO, Biopellet?
I just want to collect everyone opinion.
 
I personally only use it in situations where I have an extreme excess of nutrients.

Otherwise, you could end up paying the way for Dino's in the long run by starving your tank out.
 
I personally only use it in situations where I have an extreme excess of nutrients.

Otherwise, you could end up paying the way for Dino's in the long run by starving your tank out.
Dino was the situation that I ran into last few months, I lost all my sps, now just upgrade to a new tank so try to get things set up again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new