Gfo

  • Thread starter Thread starter woodzy128
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

woodzy128

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
91
Reaction score
1
Location
cape cod
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a difference between BRS GFO and Aquamaxx GFO besides the price? I usually use BRS stuff but half the price is enough to ask if there really is a difference.
 
Different grades up GFO. Don't know if theres a difference between those 2.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new