MJV15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had a SA doser+KHD and slave doser and have been using them for about six months. Everything was working more or less smoothly other than when I would try and connect VIA GHL connect. it would never connect on my first attempt but generally would on my second or third. I saw on another thread that they updated the firmware and it helped fix the connection issues so I decided to update my setup.

I was operating on software version GCC V1.1.3.3 and Doser 1.35. So I downloaded what I believe is the latest version of GCC V1.1.3.7. With that installed I updated my SA doser to v1.40 and the slave doser to V1.36. The KHD is still V1.00 I didn’t see any updates for that.

I did save may back up my settings before the firmware update and needed to load it after the firmware. I did get a message before I loaded it that I was loading setting from a previous firmware and clicked ok.

And now I can’t connect at all Via WIFI using Control center. I can still connect and control everything if I use USB and GCC.

I have a standalone doser maxi that I did not update and I can still connect to over WiFi using GHL connect.

I don’t know what to do at this point. any thoughts are appreciated.

here are some screen shots in case there is any confusion.

I would select my KHD and standalone 50E5C5A9-02A8-4CF0-8713-110387D3B984.jpeg

Then I would wait while and think about life C47CF631-2BD5-466B-A543-DD5BCDDEC75D.jpeg

and after about a minute every time it would give me this CFCB95F1-4629-405C-9CAB-86875A72ED1C.jpeg

Like I said it would do this before but almost always connect on the second attempt. And now it’s been hours of attempting to connect with no luck. I can connect via usb, but I travel a lot for work hence the automation on testing and dosing. So this is not usable in the long run. Any help is much appreciated.

OP
OP
MJV15

MJV15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vinny from GHL had me check a few things. So I ended up needing to reloaded the saved settings from before the update. And now it seems to be connecting fine infact it’s connecting on the first attempt every time. Not fully sure what happened but it seems to be operating normally again 654F9C33-B8A0-4E89-84FD-C0AA6E1A991E.jpeg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back