GHL Connect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

billw

Acroholic in Training
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something to add to the bug list. Date is showing a day early. That is 11/2/2017 1:30AM is showing 11/01/2017 1:30AM using the ntp feature. GCC shows proper date.

OP
OP
reefwiser

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
e615651947321a0a147129d776287dfd.jpg

On iOS App Store now.

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
iPhone version is out for those that have been waiting.

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I been playing with the app:

1- Flow Meters are not shown within the App?
2- I am not able to find my outlets within the App?
3- No Maintenance modes in the App?

Very Stable, no issues using it on my Wifi, fast!!

cpllongjk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
01764771-EFC4-4FE5-9180-F8D9AEA3A452.png
After trying and trying I cannot get the app to work properly.

When using the app within my network and trying to connect to my static IP of the profilux it hangs on connecting.

I verified that all firmware is up to date.

This picture is all I get.

On another note... when trying to add my IP address and port the app won’t allow you to add a port.

For instance I can add dyndns.com but not dyndns.com:80

cpllongjk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update...

I noticed there was a new version so I uninstalled and downloaded the newest version. Now all I get is “Connection Failed.”

cpllongjk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fixed. Turns out the firmware on my wifi wasn't updated. I just updated a week or two ago and it wasn't 6512. Make sure your Profilux 4 Wifi is up to date!

cpllongjk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great News... I was able to get port forwarding working through NOIP.COM but it would be nice if we could change the port value. Currently it is setup for port 80 and we cannot change it or modify the port in the host name on the app. Every time I try to enter a port on the app it won't let me save the value.

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHL Control Center (for PC) 1.1.02 was released on Friday, it only has 18 downloads. The iOS app didn't work for me. First, I noticed a cosmetic bug that the caret on the text entry box where you enter name/IP is way above the actual text. Then my iOS app just hangs trying to connect.

I'm hesitant to upgrade from 0.9.8 to 1.1.02 since everything is working with the PC app and the PC app is pretty solid for me.

Definitely following this thread thou.

cpllongjk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHL Control Center (for PC) 1.1.02 was released on Friday, it only has 18 downloads. The iOS app didn't work for me. First, I noticed a cosmetic bug that the caret on the text entry box where you enter name/IP is way above the actual text. Then my iOS app just hangs trying to connect.

I'm hesitant to upgrade from 0.9.8 to 1.1.02 since everything is working with the PC app and the PC app is pretty solid for me.

I had the same issue. I was using the previous version of GCC as well. I checked the firmware of my profilux and it was correct but my WiFi firmware wasn’t 6512. Download the WiFi firmware from the download section and update it. After that everything worked perfectly.

billw

Acroholic in Training
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great News... I was able to get port forwarding working through NOIP.COM but it would be nice if we could change the port value. Currently it is setup for port 80 and we cannot change it or modify the port in the host name on the app. Every time I try to enter a port on the app it won't let me save the value.
There is a port setting in GCC (defaulting to 10001). Do you have any idea what that does? Obviously if you are communicating through the http port, it's doing something else.

cpllongjk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a port setting in GCC (defaulting to 10001). Do you have any idea what that does? Obviously if you are communicating through the http port, it's doing something else.

I don’t know. I tried port forwarding 10001 at first with no success and then found port 80 to only work.

The main problem with the app is you cannot add a port value to your host name/IP.

billw

Acroholic in Training
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know. I tried port forwarding 10001 at first with no success and then found port 80 to only work.

The main problem with the app is you cannot add a port value to your host name/IP.
Yea, same here :). All in due time.

Coone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only working for profilux 4?And the old app doesn’t work anymore on ios11........ So no app anymore available for profilux 3?

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too have used no-ip for years to connect to my profilux remotely.

Same two issues here. I think the connection issue has to do with the wifi update as stated above.
I need to find time to update that.

@Marco@GHLUSA @Vinny@GHLUSA

Back