GHL Connect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

porter_painter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else keep losing their Dashboard to a blank page?

I've deleted and reinstalled the app once already to get it back working, and then when I try to connect externally there's nothing on the page.

IMG_7725.PNG

I'm using iOS.

When you click into other pages all the data is there an working correctly, just the dashboard is blank. I haven't deleted the items, and equally clicking the + button doesn't allow me to add anything back to the page.

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not had this happen to me. I assume you did upgrade to the latest wireless.

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got off my butt this morning and updated my wifi.
The app connected immediately and just while fooling around with it I have not yet experienced a blank dashboard. Seems to work perfectly... so far.

OP
OP
reefwiser

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would post the blank dash board to the GHL forums as the software is still in beta.

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got off my butt this morning and updated my wifi.
The app connected immediately and just while fooling around with it I have not yet experienced a blank dashboard. Seems to work perfectly... so far.

The Command Center download timed out multiple times, eventually their servers woke up and I got the version. Read the ReadMe that recommends using Firmware Update tool, run the tool and get this error. After clicking OK, the executable is deleted, and a re-install fails to re-install. After manually uninstalling tool, wiping directory, hard reboot, you can re-install and repeat this process.

This is after hitting the heart-attack bug in the iOS doser app where, where when you increasing your daily dosing frequency from say 9-10, it automatically resets your daily dosing amount to 10ml. You then rush to fix it back to the original value before it over-doses your tank.

I'll take a pause and try it all again in another month.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

cpllongjk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was playing around with the App tonight and would love for you to add the follow features if you can.

Just like with show/hide sensors or dosing pumps I would like to show/hide feed pause and maintenance.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope

I download the latest GCC - install it and the Antivirus pick out this file from its directory as a malware - I know its not but GHL must know that at least on Antivirus detect this file as a malware.

Sincerely Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Marco@GHLUSA
Your welcome

One other thing I have noted with the GHL connect.

I have a GHL touch display. In GCC you can configure the display to show the status of the sensors at the dashboard of the touch display. But nothing more

Was playing around with the GHL connect app and configure the app:s dashboard to show my dosing pumps 1-8 and also number 15. It works for 1 – 8 but number 15 do not show up on the dashboard of the app. I can live with that

But - This morning I pass by my GHL touch display – look at the sensors – ok – but what the heck – now its also show the status of my dosing pumps. 1 – 8 – how many % is left and so on. Its also show number 15 but give 0 % (its around 55 % left in reality)

It look like the settings in the GHL connect app also will program the dashboard of the touch display – great!!!

Sincerely Lasse

porter_painter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else experiencing problems with the app yesterday/today?

It just stays on the ‘Establishig Connection’ message and then says it can’t connect.

I can’t connect via the IP address or ddns. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app but no luck.

I can still connect via myGHL...

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back